Calls that the Montebello Fire Department respond to may generate an incident report. Incident reports for fire-related incidents are available seven days after the incident, and medical-related incident reports are available 24-48 hours after the incident.
Requests for incident reports MUST BE DONE IN WRITING. There is a $40.00 fee for all reports regardless of type. Your written request to obtain a copy of an incident report shall include the following:
- Incident Address
- Incident Date
- Incident Call Type of Call (Fire or Medical)
- Requestor Name, address, and telephone number
- Reason for requesting the report
- Certified release form from the client/patient (medical incident reports only)
- $40.00 fee – payable by check or money order payable to CITY OF MONTEBELLO
Mail all requests for incident reports to the following address:
Montebello Fire Department
600 N. Montebello Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640
Questions regarding medical billing are managed through Care Ambulance who may be contacted at (714) 288-3880 or via their website at Care Ambulance Billing Website