Calls that the Montebello Fire Department respond to may generate an incident report. Incident reports for fire-related incidents are available seven days after the incident, and medical-related incident reports are available 24-48 hours after the incident.
Requests for incident reports MUST BE DONE IN WRITING OR EMAIL. Please use the email: email@example.com There is a $44.00 fee for all reports regardless of type. Your written request to obtain a copy of an incident report shall include the following:
- Incident Address
- Incident Date
- Incident Call Type of Call (Fire or Medical)
- Requestor Name, address, and telephone number
- Relationship to incident (Property owner, insurance company, patient, etc)
- Reason for requesting the report
- Copy of ID
- Certified release form from the client/patient (medical incident reports only)
- $44.00 fee – payable by check or money order payable to CITY OF MONTEBELLO
Mail checks/requests for incident reports to the following address:
Montebello Fire Department
Fire Administration Division
Attn: Records Clerk
1600 W. Beverly Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640
The Montebello Fire Department will use the information provided to determine if it can release the incident report to the requestor. The Fire Department releases a report when it clear and evident that there is a direct relationship between the requestor and incident. Reports will not be released until the fee is received.
Questions regarding medical billing are managed through Care Ambulance who may be contacted at (714) 288-3880 or via their website at Care Ambulance Billing Website